This is an agreement between you, the end user, and Algomizer Ltd. (“Algomizer”), a company incorporated in Israel. By using the Website (as defined below) you agree to be bound by the terms of this license
This agreement applies to the Algomizer Website, including all available editions, tools and documentation, hereinafter referred to as the “Website”. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Algomizer grants you a non-exclusive right to use this Website according to the terms set forth below.
2. LIMITED USE. The license is limited to personal use of the Website only. You may not make any use of the Website under this Agreement for any commercial purposes. The license is further limited for use on your personal computer. Any use of the Website on an additional computer required separate acceptance of this Agreement. You undertake not to try to by-pass the above limitations in any manner.
3. USE FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES. In the event that you would like to receive a license to use the Website for commercial and/or other non-personal purposes, you are required to contact Algomizer in advance, at , in order to purchase the license to the Website under the terms of a separate license agreement, as shall be separately defined by Algomizer.
4. TRANSFERS. You may not transfer the license to the Website to someone else unless you receive the prior written consent of Algomizer. Such consent may be withheld by Algomizer for any reason.
5. COPYRIGHT. The Website is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Website is transferred to you. Customer shall not remove any product identification, copyright notices, or other notices or proprietary restrictions from Algomizer.
6. REVERSE ENGINEERING AND CRACKING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, adapt, translate, copy, emulate, clone, or disassemble the Website, in whole or in part. You also agree that you will not attempt to circumvent (“crack”) any technical limitations on the period of use or available set of features of the Website, unless permitted by a valid license.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THIS WEBSITE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS OFFERED. THE USER MUST ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF USING THE WEBSITE. ALGOMIZER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE EVEN IF ALGOMIZER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. TERMINATION. This license is effective until terminated. If indicated as a time-limited license, this license will immediately terminate without notice from Algomizer when the license period expires. This license will immediately terminate without notice from Algomizer if you fail to comply with any provision of this license. Algomizer may further terminate this license at any time and any reason at its sole discretion.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Israel and shall benefit Algomizer, its successors and assigns. Any disputes shall be settled primarily through negotiations. In the event that disputes cannot be settled through negotiations, they shall be settled by the competent courts of Tel-Aviv, Israel.
10. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
11. RESERVED RIGHTS. Algomizer reserves the right to change the license terms at any time, in which case the new terms will apply to copies of the Website produced or obtained after the change.